Monday, May 7, 2012

New Year Resolutions FAIL

Pinterest Project #1 from tatertotsandjello.com. Chase and I made this together.
We found some pressed flowers in an old magazine and decided to modpodge them on.



My New Year Resolutions Were:

  • Work out at the rec center at least twice a week-That didn't last long. Life feels like a workout at this point!
  • Sew Along with the Sewing For Boys Book- Only got three projects sewn
  • Sew a Star Quilt- did not happen, not even an attempt
  • Improve my quilting skills by practicing a new FMQ skill each month-Well, I made it one month
  • Spend more time with my friends and less on facebook- Now, I have more friends on Facebook. 
  • Be more patient with my husband and kids - nope
  • Actually DO a Pinterest inspired project- YES! Got two done.
       
Pinterest Project #2 Modpodge garden tray decorated with fabric cut-outs















2 comments:

  1. I love these projects! And I personally think its too early in the year for a NYR Fail :) We still have 6+ months to go! My resolution is to not be in the front of a single group photo, and so far, so good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! And yeah, I guess I still have time for a do over. =)

    ReplyDelete